필리핀 세부의 필인터 어학원입니다.
- agreeing with what is thought to be right or acceptable
- treating people in a way that does not favor some over others
- not too harsh or critical
- an event held in a park or field for people’s amusement
- That’s a FAIR question, and it deserves an honest reply.
- He is known as a very FAIR man.
- I try to be FAIR to my children.
- I can’t say I liked the movie, but, to be FAIR, parts of it are pretty funny.
- We took the children to the fair.
- the money a person pays to travel on a bus, train, boat, or airplane or in a taxi
- a passenger who pays a fare
- I need some coins for the bus FARE.
- The taxi driver picked up his FARES at the airport.
- Less expensive FARE is available at the restaurant across the street.
- Coach FARES are cheaper than rail fares.
- Airline officials say they must raise FARES in order to cover rising costs.