- a person who does the same thing as someone else
- something that is very similar to another thing
- a person who copies someone else’s work
1. My brother is a COPYCAT. He does everything I do.
2. My teacher said that all COPYCATS will fail the test.
3. Sarah only started to take ballet classes because Mary did. She is such a COPYCAT!
4. I bought a bike, and then my little brother bought a bike. I started to play jazz flute, and my brother did the same. He is a big COPYCAT!
Learn English the Right way!