FAIR vs. FARE
- agreeing with what is thought to be right or acceptable
- treating people in a way that does not favor some over others
- not too harsh or critical
- That’s a?FAIR question, and it deserves an honest reply.
- He is known as a very FAIR?man.
- I try to be?FAIR?to my children.
- I can’t say I liked the movie, but,?to be FAIR, parts of it are pretty funny.
- the money a person pays to travel on a bus, train, boat, or airplane or in a taxi
- a passenger who pays a fare
- I need some coins for the bus?FARE.
- The taxi driver picked up his?FARES?at the airport.
- Less expensive?FARE?is available at the restaurant across the street.