Watch the upcoming 2015 Philinter Spelling Bee Challenge. Watch as Philinter focuses on the linguistic aspects of expanding vocabulary range and control. Phonology will also be an important part as students learn to pronounce consonants and vowels as they spell the words. Students learn also many different areas in language as they learn the synonyms, definition and usage of words in proper context.
BY VS. UNTIL
BY ( plus a time ) = not later than
- Something happens by a time in the future
-not later than a particular time or date
- She is very busy this week. She has to finish this report?BY?Wednesday.
- They hope to build the offices?BY?March next year.
- You will need to hand your project in?BY?the end of next week.
- The meeting should have finished BY 4:30.
- Application forms must be received BY March 31st.
UNTIL (or till)
-is used to say how long a situation continues. Something continues until a time in the future.
-happening or done up to a particular point in time, and then stopping
- She is very busy this week. She won’t have any time?UNTIL?Wednesday.
- The kidnappers have given us UNTIL October 11th to deliver the documents.
- Perry was leading the race UNTIL the final bend.
- Baker is expected to be here UNTIL the end of the week.
- I was employed by a manufacturing company UNTIL 1999.
- You’ll just have to wait UNTIL they call your name.
- Yesterday he stayed in bed?UNTIL?12:00.
- Keep going UNTIL I tell you to stop.
“We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.” ?- Buddha
HOSTS: Teacher Jenny and Student Willy
OPENING REMARKS: Teacher Shawn
ANN – CHAO WEN LI ? Taiwan
CARRY – OHZONO RENA – Japan
SAYAKA????????? – SAYAKA TANAKA – Japan
KID_RIN – RENYA TANAKA – Japan
KID_RHEA – RIOKA TANAKA – Japan
VIC – KU-MING LIU – Taiwan
TONY – BUI MINH PHUNG – Vietnam
NANCY – KANAO ASAKO – Japan
STEVE – KIMURA KENJI – Japan
YOTA – YOHTARO YASU – Japan
BESSIE – ZHANG, TINGTING – China
HAITAL – KIM YOUNG MO – Korea
ALLY – HARUKA KAWARAZAKI – Japan
MITCHELL – CHA TAEKYUNG – Korea
KELLY – LO,PEI-FANG – Taiwan
LILY – YANG,LI-LING ? Taiwan
KID_NATSUKI – IWASAKI NATSUKI – Japan
KID_KENTA – IWASAKI KENTA – Japan
KID_YAMATO – ENOKIMURA YAMATO – Japan
KID_TOI – KUROSE TOI – Japan
KID_KAITO – OSUDA KAITO – Japan
KID_ASAHI – OGURA ASAHI – Japan
KID_AOTO – YAMASHITA AOTO – Japan
KID_SHIZUYA – SUGIMURA SHIZUYA – Japan
KAI – SHIMIZU KAI – Japan
KOSUKE – HIGASHIYAMA KOSUKE – Japan
KID_SHIORI – YOSHIOKA SHIORI – Japan
KATY – YOSHIKAWA KAORI – Japan
WON – SUH WONJOONG – Korea
KID_JULIA – CHOI YUJIN – Korea
KID_MICHELLE – HA MINGYEONG – Korea
JESSIE LEE – LEE SUKJI – Korea
KID_ROY – DO MINHYUK – Korea
KID_ALI??????????? – HUNG JOHSUAN – Taiwan
OLIVER – KENTA TAKEUCHI – Japan
ARIA – KO YOOHYUN ? Korea
Learn English the Right Way!
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- 1. 환율계산기 테스트
- About Philinter
- Airport Pickup
- BUSINESS Column
- English Tip
- ESL Column
- IELTS Column
- JUNIOR ESL Column
- Level & Test
- New Students and Graduation
- Philinter News
- School Video
- TOEIC Column
- Tuition Fee
- WHAT IS IELTS?
- WHAT IS TOEIC?
- 2016 IELTS TEST DATES & PROCESS
- About Philinter
- GENERAL ESL COURSE
- Teachers Column
- Terms & Conditions
- TOEIC TEST DATES & PROCESS
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation & Membership
- INTENSIVE POWER SPEAKING
- Online Application
- Programs & Teachers
- School Photo (Facilities)
- Student Care & Guidance
- Weekly Report
- Approved Agencies
- JUNIOR ESL COURSE
- School Activities
- School Photo (Event & Activity)
- Student Services
- Daily Schedule
- IELTS COURSE
- School Video
- Student Review
- WHY PHILINTER?
- Academic Schedule
- Contact us
- TOEIC COURSE
- BUSINESS COURSE
- Photos & Videos