Philinter Education Center has 2 buildings inside its premises: one is the school building and the other is the dormitory. Philinter manages the two buildings separately in order to provide a good learning atmosphere.
The school is a two-story building, the first one being brand new. On top of the numerous classrooms the second building also has additional facilities needed for learning.
On the ground floor 4 sections with 20 cubicles each are located for 1on 1 classes and on the first floor, bigger classrooms are available.
The Administrative Office is located on the ground floor as well as Accounting and Visa Assistance Office.
- 1on1 classes : 140
- Small GC : 25
- BIG GC : 3
- Multimedia, Amphitheatre, Library/internet, Academic Lounge, Academic R & D
- Each room in the dormitory has a chair, a desk, an air conditioner, a bed with a blanket and pillow, a restroom with hot water. Any student can avail a refrigerator at 1000 pesos every 4 weeks.
- In addition, there is a 20-meter swimming pool in front of the dormitory which is a rarity in a Philippine school.
- The dormitory has 72 rooms. 6 are single, 56 are twin, and 10 are triple.
- Wi-Fi can be used for free in the dormitory building.
Our education center has a dormitory, a school building and other complimentary facilities.
The complimentary facilities, which are available on campus:
- a. Swimming pool
- b. Clinic
- c. Cafeteria/dining hall
- d. Snack bar
- e. Laundry