Student Care & Guidance
- The buddy teacher is one of the student’s assigned class teachers
- Assists the student when changing his/her classes.
- Academic Counselor
- Helps the student in preparing for exams
- We will provide and support academic resources as well as videos and mp3 files related to English.
- Academic Counseling is an assistance program that helps students aquire more effective and efficient study skills.
- Following a test, various kinds of feedback come out such as comparison with previous results or consultation on the future learning direction, adjustment in curriculum, instructors and rewards.
Student Health Service
- The School offers basic health services to the members of its diverse student community and promotes optimum health among the students.
- We have a Clinic Room and an available standby School Nurse in school.
- A Medical Doctor is available every Friday for consultation and check-up.
- Medical Doctor is on-call in case of emergency.
HouseKeeping & Laundry Service
- Room cleanup services for residents, including change of bedsheets, curtains, etc..
- Regular Maintenance Checkup to keep and maintain room facilities
- Laundry services offered twice a week for either heavy or light clothing
- The New Student Orientation Service is conducted every Monday. It is designed to provide you with information about school facilities, rules, regulations, programs & services.
- It also helps you uncover the answers to the questions that you have about Philinter.